Golf Cart One Actual aka President AWOL.
First of all, that joke they reported in August, that the unemployment rate was 6.1%, down a whopping .1% from the previous report of 6.2%, was awesome, according to the Liberal Lapdog Media. What they failed to report was that MORE Americans fell out of the workforce, now 92.3 MILLION and climbing.
Second, and this needs to be clubbed over the Progressive’s heads over and over, is that President AWOL OWNED the Congress completely, from January 2009 to January 2011. Moreover, the Left OWNED the Congress from January 2007 to January 2009, under Bush 43, and all they did was half-step and bitch and moan and undercut the troops. They got nothing done to stimulate the economy or job growth, unless you count what Nazi Pelosi said, “that unemployment checks stimulate the economy,” as gospel. So in reality, since January 2007, the Democruds have dicked up the economy, this nation, the military, and pretty much anything else they touched with their shit-stained hands.
THE OBAMA ECONOMY
• For all recoveries since World War II, cumulative job growth has averaged 12.5% (see chart). This time, job growth is just 6.2%, the worst on record. Based on this, we would need 8.19 million more jobs just to reach “average.” That’s not a real job recovery at all.
• The labor force shrank 64,000 in the most recent month, pushing the participation rate to 62.8%. The last time it was that low, Jimmy Carter was president.
• A new report says 1-in-3 workers today is a “freelance” — that means 53 million workers without a regular job to go to. This is what qualifies as “employment” in the job-barren Age of Obamanomics.
• In August, the number of hours worked — a proxy for GDP growth — and average hourly wages both rose 2.1% from last year. That only barely beats the current inflation rate of 2%. Not much growth there. [Actual inflation is closer to 6% and food inflation is at 22% according to the Dept of Ag)
• New data from the Fed show that only the top 10% of American earners have seen their incomes rise under Obama. The rest of us have taken a pay cut.
Since the Dems took control in 2007, we’ve had low interest rates (0-3%), a stimulus that cost us $1.5 trillion and failed, OVER $7 trillion in debt that Obama and the Dems tacked on, and an illegal organization called The Fed printing over $4.5 trillion in fake money, the economy is deep in the crapper, and the Left calls that a recovery.