File this one under, “it takes one to know one.”
President Speechy: “Unfortunately, you’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems. Some of these same voices also do their best to gum up the works. They’ll warn that tyranny always lurking just around the corner. You should reject these voices. Because what they suggest is that our brave, and creative, and unique experiment in self-rule is somehow just a sham with which we can’t be trusted.
We have never been a people who place all our faith in government to solve our problems. We shouldn’t want to. But we don’t think the government is the source of all our problems, either. Because we understand that this democracy [America is a Constitutional Representative Republic NOT a F*CKING Democracy!] is ours. And as citizens, we understand that it’s not about what America can do for us, it’s about what can be done by us, together, through the hard and frustrating but absolutely necessary work of self-government. And class of 2013, you have to be involved in that process.”
WHAT A COMPLETE AND TOTAL DIAPER LOAD!
“It is the first responsibility of every citizen to question authority.” B. Franklin
“The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” T. Jefferson
“Let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” -T. Jefferson
Remember when Dumbo uttered the words, “it says what the state and federal government can’t do to you, it doesn’t say what it should do for you,” in reference to the NEGATIVE liberties in the Constitution? Broken down, that means that Obama would prefer something like the Former Soviet Union’s constitution that lets you know all of the wonderful things that the government CAN do FOR you, i.e., the rule of Men versus the rule of God, and we all know how well THAT worked out for the Russians.
Federalist No.45: “The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State.”
So the President Vacation mewled about tyranny from the Federal Gov’t yet he glaringly ignores the following:
1. Obama says he will never use signing statement to change the meaning of the bills he signs into law yet by December 2011, Obama used nineteen of them and one of them simply bypassed Congress’ nonfunding of his czars, totally ignoring that part of the law.
2. Obama has used the bully pulpit to rail against private citizens, i.e., Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, etc, which is tyrannical behavoir akin to that from a thin-skinned spoiled child.
3. Obama, in December of 2011, stated that it would not defend DOMA in any new cases. Obama decided that DOMA was not Constitutional so it would ignore it. The tyranny of the Executive Branch was on full display, as one person decided what was law and what was not.
4. Obama tried to backdoor the UN’s Gun Ban Treaty in 2012 and was so adamant about it that fifty-two Senators sent him and then SuckState Shrillary Clinton, a letter telling them to cease and desist. Moreover, back in July of 2011 Obama, through Eric Witholder of Operation Fast and Furious fame, demanded that gun stores MUST report the sale of ALL rifles. There is no law that states that gun stores must do this, except, perhaps, in Obama’s mind.
5. Obama sent US troops to Libya, lied about it to the American people AND Congress, and then trotted out bottom feeder Leon Panetta (quite possibly one of the dumbest people in government), that Obama COULD act using NATO or UN and that he [Obama] did not have to inform Congress about it OR have the act fall under the War Powers Act of 1973. Again, Obama deciding what laws to follow or to ignore.
6. Obama used the power of his office to vacate the bondholders in GM. Illegal. Tyrannical.
7. Obama signed off on the NDAA AFTER the verbiage was changed to INCLUDE American citizens being sent to Gitmo, sans trial/lawyer, as okay!
8. Obama and Eric Witholder have sued various states, using the power of the Federal government against the States, in violation of the Tenth Amendment, i.e., Arizona enforcing FEDERAL LAWS in regards to illegal aliens.
9. Obama has also used the power of the Federal Government to prevent, by using the NLRB, private sector corporations from moving from a unionized state to an “at-will” state, i.e., Boeing.
10. Obama telling Sarah Brady that he was going to usher in gun conrol, “under the radar,” and then uses Newtown and government funding, Air Force One, etc., to try and get it done.
11. Obama’s Keynesian economic policies, espoused by idiots like Krugman and Goulsbee, have resulted in 9.5 million Americans no longer in the workforce and 46 million Americans on welfare, disability, unemployment, etc., which is a tyranny all its own. The tyranny of dependence.
But the REAL tyranny in the District of Corruption is the tyranny of the stupid, like Duncey Pelosi’s famous remark on the now epic failure called ObamaKare: “Let’s pass this bill so we can see what’s in it.”
Tyranny, thy face is Barack Hussein Obama MMM! MMM! MMM! and his motto is: “Ask not what you can do for your country, beg for what your country can do for you!”
***For you libs out there: We are a Constitutional Representative Republic not a goddamned Democracy. The people are not obligated to the government but rather, the government is the servant of the people, i.e., civil servant! In a Republic, the CITIZEN can act on his own or through his representatives when he chooses to solve a problem or address an issue in government, i.e., suing the feds for redress, etc. Indeed, a Constitutional Representative Republic has a Constitution in place, that limits the powers of the government, spells out the duties of the government, how the government is structured, and it implements a system of checks and balances on the power of the government in order for it to remain leashed, as it should be. A Constitutional Representative Republic AVOIDS the tyranny of a Democracy, or MOB RULE, as it should be known as, and allows for the freedom and liberty of a free people, as our Founding Fathers envisioned.