back in 2012? It was somewhat lost in the election year, Romney brought it up, but never really expounded on it. Obama is the king of bad deals. This clown gets flim-flammed like a rube at a carnival! Consider the Chrysler bailout.
1. The US taxpayers bailed this UAW run pos out to the tune of $12.5 billion dollars!
2. The deal to Fiat was accomplished with Fiat forking over to the Treasury a total of $560 million dollars for the remaining shares and after getting the rights to all of the shares held by the UAW retiree trust, they (Fiat) own 53.5% of Chrysler.
3. Tim Massad, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury called the deal a “major accomplishment,” even though the US taxpayers got the shitty end of the stick, AGAIN!, to the tune of a 1.3 BILLION dollar loss.
Nothing like a redistribution of our tax dollars to Italy and Fiat. The Gunny wonders how much was funneled back into Obama’s campaign coffers.
But jump to the present.
Obama, in his infinite wisdom, not only releases FIVE hardcore Taliban terrorists in the deal, who all will likely go straight back to, oddly enough, terrorism, but also King Putz shelled out approximately five million US dollars in the deal as well! All for a deserter who walked away from his squad and his oath of enlistment.
But wait, there’s MORE!
Not to be outdone, President Vacation’s Cuba deal was a rousing success, for Cuba that is. So Little Boy Barry journeys to Cuba and makes a deal swapping some spies here for fifty-three political prisoners to be named at a later date! No list was given and the fifty-three prisoners were not released. So President Vacation goes to Cuba, basically ends the Embargo on his own, gets NO promise of free elections, NO free speech, NO freedom of religion, NO uncensored internet, NO promises of any kind to make life better for the Cubans (they live in squalor while the Castros live like kings – kinda like how the Obama’s live in America) and the idiot calls it a success. Obama did not even bother to ask for the cop killers who escaped to Cuba and have been living there ever since.
“the White House should demand the release of all prisoners of conscience before normalization.” Obama 2008. (evidently King Putz has “evolved” on that position since 2008)
1. There are over 8,000 political prisoners in Cuba. So the release of 53 of them is a whopping 0.0666% of them! And since NONE of them have been released, its busto anyway.
2. The total amount of US fugitives hiding out in Cuba is seventy, with Assata Shakur being the worst of the lot.
3. Cuba offers its position to Russia and Chinese agents who can then focus intelligence collections efforts against us. NO effort was made to force the Cubans to cease and desist.
Over and over and over again King Obama has made piss poor decisions, i.e., Arab Spring, Benghazi, getting owned by Putin again and again, Chrysler sale, etc., allowing Hanoi John Fonda Kerry to void the Monroe Doctrine which kept this hemisphere FREE from foreign intrusion, and all to the detriment of this nation.
If Obama was a white Republican instead of a 1/8th black, 3/8ths Arab Muslim, and 50% white Democrud, he’d have been impeached and shitcanned long ago. And imagine, we have 742 more days of this moron running around selling us out around the world. And who do we have protecting us? A gutless, spineless, drunken crybaby more concerned with screwing conservatives over than in stopping The Obomination.
God help the Republic.