Only to the Borg is “resistance futile” but not to our out of control federal colossus.
1. 17 Trillion dollars in debt piss you off?
2. surveilled by the NSA, in violation of the 4th and 5th Amendments piss you off?
3. over-taxed to support lazy ignorant pieces of shit?
4. forced to buy Obamafones for bums and winos piss you off?
5. screwed by the Fed re: the devaluation of the US dollar, piss you off?
6. ruled by 536 IDIOTS, i.e., Hank Johnson, in DC piss you off?
7. forced to obey stupid regulations (water rights) by the EPA piss you off?
8. forced to follow laws that Congress and Obama ignore piss you off?
9. lied to about Libya, Benghazi, Syria, the IRS targeting conservative groups, etc., piss you off?
10. At work while Obama takes yet ANOTHER vacation, after doing NOTHING, piss you off?
You see where the Gunny is going here? We’re literally being ruled by 536 (- 20 or so righteous Americans, i.e., Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, etc.) ignorant morons so fucking stupid that they could not pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel, i.e., Sheila Jackson-Lee, Dingy Reid, Nutsy Baloney, McLame, Grahamnesty, etc.,)!
So we are at the point where Americans should be considering an organized resistance, knowing that the initial resistance will be formed first by individuals and then small groups, who are finally pissed off enough to do something about the problem of the infringement of our civil rights by an ever intrusive federal colossus. The Obama Crime Cartel and their various security organs (a Soviet term), formerly led by a corrupt, stupid, fat-assed Anti-American bull dyke, have ALREADY labeled veterans, TEA Party members, white males, and anyone who believes that the government must and shall follow the Constitution, a terrorist. Oddly enough, we on the right have not committed any violent acts while the Left has chalked up a few dozen, but when we finally resort to armed resistance (which, in the Gunny’s opinion, will start small, just like at Lexington Green, and for the same reason), how do we ensure that we are on the RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY and MORALITY before hostilities ensue?
1. Pay as little in taxes as possible. The Gunny has preached this over and over and over again. Buy online. Shop at Farmer’s Markets, flea markets, or do without. Use the tax laws to YOUR advantage by doing your research, deducting as much as you can, and using a tax accountant if need be. You can claim up to NINE deductions on your W-4, figure up what you’ll likely owe, set enough aside every month to cover the tab, and come April 15 at 2359, you do your taxes, you write the check, pocket whatever is left over, and then you mail them in. No online filing as that makes it easier ON THEM! That is how you starve the beast first.
EXAMPLE: Mr. D states that getting a local business license and using that to make your purchases helps you avoid the sales tax that goes to support a government that then passes more and more restrictive laws. (The Gunny has not checked this out yet.) Even better is driving to another location to make your purchases if your city or state has taxes out the ass, i.e., NY, NJ, Masshole, Illinois, Mexifornia, etc. Drive to a Costco or a Sam’s Club, etc, and make a huge purchase to make the use of gas worth it. By refusing to contribute to their tax base by purchasing your goods elsewhere helps starve the beast.
2. Go Galt. The Gunny has covered this before as well. Do whatever you can to grow your own food, hunt, fish, can, stockpile, etc. This includes making sure that your abode is secure, heavily insulated to reduce energy payments to “The Man,” (utility taxes), and learn as many skills as possible. DITY whenever possible or get a friend to come over, do the job right, and pay up with dinner and some brews. PULL BACK as much as possible in order to help starve the beast. Just think of some welfare pig in Filthadelphia driving around in an Escalade, with 16” spinners, eating steaks, chops, and using their EBT cards to buy booze, cigs, and lotto tickets, on the money forcibly taken from YOU, as your motivation.
3. Educate your neighbors. Again, the Gunny has covered this before. KNOW (and carry around the pocket version) the US Constitution, the DOI, the Bill of Rights AND your state laws covering areas such as private property, gun laws, etc., and teach your neighbors. DO NOT waste your time on hardcore Progressives, they are lost souls and the enemy! Use your time to target the fence-sitters and bring them from the dark into the light.
4. Use the barter system. If you have carpentry skills, help your neighbor who might be growing a surplus of veggies and can fill your pantry with “canned” items. DO give them back their Mason jars as NOTHING pisses off the Gunny when his Mason jars fail to find their way home! AGH! Fix someone’s car who can help you fix your roof. Your imagination is the limit here and again, supporting the local economy, not paying taxes, and making potential allies with your peers is a good thing.
5. Learn Police Etiquette 101. Be nice to the police ever when they are being an ass to you. If you have cops who are neighbors and are decent folk, become friends with them and inculcate them with our ways if they are not already subscribed to them! Be ready to discuss your Constitutional rights and if a cop voids them and say, confiscates your firearm and arrests you, when you were open carrying legally, peacefully go to jail, use the system and then after the fact, take the time to sue the bastard and everyone else involved. By not doing anything about their excesses, we allow them to hide behind their badges! “Just following orders,” did not work at Nuremberg and it ain’t working here.
6. REFUSE TO COMPLY! The Gunny gets emails and comments from folks who tells him to chill out, pull back a little, be careful, etc. The Gunny is a firm believer in CIVIL disobedience until the last resort becomes obvious. He will say what the hell he wants, when he wants, how he wants, on whatever the hell he wants. When you refuse to be silenced, whether on a blog, a tweet, a PTA meeting, a townhall with your Congcritter, you take back your God-given right to free speech and forcing the government BACK into the role of servant, not master!
Finally, the last resort is the cartridge box and we should pray that it never gets that far BUT we should equally be prepared to do what we need to do. Consider Waco and the ATF/FBI executing innocent Americans and then consider what happened at the Montana Militia Siege. ARMED Americans came from ALL OVER to peacefully perform oversight on the FBI to make sure another Waco did not happen and it was peacefully solved. Gee, go figure huh? Even FBI murderer, er, sniper, Lon Horiuchi did not like those odds. Ask yourself one question to this end. If you lived in Boston, owned a firearm, and the police, riding MRAPs, carrying M-4s and wearing body armor came to YOUR DOOR and demanded entry to search for one terrorist WITHOUT A WARRANT and tried to force their way in, what would you have done?