WHY THE GOPe MUST BE CRUSHED IN NOVEMBER

and crushed without a shred of mercy.

EXCERPT:  “A former Bush Administration official said Wednesday that single-issue Republican voters, who plan to select a candidate based on their foreign policy, should consider likely Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton if Donald Trump is her opponent come November.

“If you care about that bucket of social issues, pro-life, what not, you can’t make the leap to Hillary Clinton,” Nicolle Wallace, who served as President George W. Bush’s communications chief and a senior adviser to the McCain-Palin campaign in 2008, told MSNBC in an interview Wednesday morning.

“But if foreign policy is how you vote, if that is your central concern, if counter-terrorism is what worries you, how do you not consider Hillary Clinton in November?” she added.

Earlier in the program, Wallace said “the conversations happening in private with Republican consultants is that if you are not a social conservative, there is less and less rationale for hardened opposition to Hillary Clinton.”

Imagine that, the Bushie NeoCons supporting a corrupt law-breaking murderous crone and what makes it even more laughable is that this idiot is actually touting The Hildabeast’s foreign policy? The same foreign policy experience that gave us a failed Russian “reset”, the failed Arab Spring, Libya and then Benghazi, negotiating with the Taliban Terrorists (Benedict Bowe Bergdahl and five terrorists), the Iran deal, Yemen now in the radical Islamic camp, dumping on our allies around the world, and the entire Middle East on fire? And the GOPe supports it! This is why the GOPe, GOP Progressives, and the Bushbots need to be crushed and crushed without mercy in November. These are the same idiots who grew government, gave us one war where they let an idiot named Colin Powell dictate the surrender terms, which guaranteed another war, gave us BJ Bubba Clinton and then an idiot named Obama.

The punchline here is that MSLSD interviewed a GOPe idiot whose highest post was senior advisor to a loser named Juan McShamnesty. Where DO they dig these losers up?

About Gunny G

I am a retired Marine and a warrior FOR the Constitution of the United States of America AS IT WAS WRITTEN not as the Liberals, Communists, Progressives, Statists, and Globalists WANT it to be. In fact, if you fall into those groups, you are the enemy of freedom and thus, my enemy. Consider yourself warned.
This entry was posted in ABJECT STUPIDITY, ANTI-FASCIST, ANTI-LIBERAL, ANTI-TYRANNY, CORRUPTION, HUMAN GARBAGE, PROGRESSIVES MUST F-ING HANG, REFORMING GOVERNMENT, RINO MORONS, STAY OUT DA BUSHES, THE CLINTONS ARE DOG SHIT, THE GOP IS F-ING GUTLESS, TIME FOR A REVOLUTION, WASTE OF FUCKING SKIN. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to WHY THE GOPe MUST BE CRUSHED IN NOVEMBER

1. rick says:

I have a question Gunny…since B.J. Billy was the first “black” President, does that make Hillary Clinton the first “Woman Black” President ?

2. Ken B says:

Good morning Gunny, It’s lunchtime here at the job. As I’m reading this I’ve become so flipping mad that I almost choked on my Subway. Yeah I’m going to follow the advice of a fake RINO shrew who during the 2008 election gave McCrash the “good” advice to not let Gov. Palin be herself and take it to the O’Clown. That was one of the reasons why McLame lost to Obumbler listening to this idiot. Wallace(who still suffers from Palin Derangement Syndrome) would rather lose to Killary than vote for Trump. Say what you want about the man but he is head and shoulders above that lying murdering cow. Same for Ted Cruz and if either one is nominated I’ll throw my full support for them. I’m a Trump supporter but like I said the Hillbag cannot be allowed the get her fat rump into the Oval Office. RINO stinkweeds like Wallace, Schmidt, Rove, Kasich, Lowery, Graham, Hume, Kristol and Romney need to STFU and get with the program.

3. WJS says:

“Single-issue republican voters should chose Hillary Clinton” – whomever made that comment is fracking stupid. It was the Clinton ineptitude in the 90s that made the terrorists realize they were free to attack without serious repercussions. Nothing has changed, in fact, it has only gotten worse. Time to kick out the pacifist lefties from Washington and then squash the Islamic terrorists like the bugs they are.

4. mike says:

The GOP Establishment is BAT SHIT CRAZY . I will NEVER vote for a Criminal or Commie sympathizer. And Now that Ted Cruz has Jeb Bush’s endorsement where is he in the all this ? Im sure Jebby just didn’t decide to endorse Ted without some assurances. More reason to Burn DC to the ground and hang every one of those two face stinking politicians.

5. Anonymous Patriot says:

I’m a Bushie NeoCon and I’m voting Cruz.

• Gunny G says:

Anonymous Patriot,

I have no problem with folks voting their principles, we all have to follow our conscience. What pisses me off is that the GOPe would rather LOSE to Hitlery and suffer Obama Part III instead of backing whom the people are choosing. If Trump is the nom, would you back him? I would back Cruz if he was the nom but WILL NOT vote for assholes like Kasich, etc.

• Anonymous Patriot says:

If Trump is the nominee, I WILL vote for him, but I shall do so reluctantly. Simply put: He sucks, but not as much as the Butcher, nor as much as “Burn America’s Money” Bernie. I still am hoping that Cruz is the nominee.

• Gunny G says:

Anonymous Patriot,

I agree. The only REAL choices in 2016 are Trump or Cruz. I am not a real Cruz in that he is tainted by service in the Bush 43 admin. That say, if he is the nom, he’s got my vote. My ONLY goal is to stomp the guts out of the DNC and GOPe.

6. RE says:

Rush said it best “I can think of no reason or circumstance that would make me vote crazy BS or hitlary clintoon.”

7. Hardnox says:

“no mercy” is right. Assholes!

These asshats would rather lose to a lefty than have Trump elected. I’ve never witnessed such stupidity before but we all know why: follow the money. The bastards on both sides feed at the same trough.

You ought to post this on N&F.

Comments are closed.