come out of the closet.
- Eliot Cohen: Neocon chickenhawk who worked for Bush 43.
- Carlos Curbelo: His stances include: Modernize legal immigration: no official English, US has duty to secure its borders; with guest worker program, and OPPOSES deportation of illlegals. Gee, pander to the Hispanic Bloc much Carlos?
- Kevin Madden: Worked for Crybaby Boehner and The Romnoid.
- Mel Martinez: RNC GOP elitist. His stances include: YES on comprehensive immigration reform, NO on eliminating the “Y” nonimmigrant guestworker program, YES on establishing a Guest Worker program, YES on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security, Rated 10% by USBC, indicating an open-border stance. Yet ANOTHER RINO and a Hispanic Bloc pandering asshole as well.
- E. Scott Rigell: NeoCon and Fascist. Voted YES on extending the PATRIOT Act’s roving wiretaps. NO on removing US armed forces from Afghanistan (he must not have any children in the military there). Supports a continued presence in Afghanistan. (WOW, thanks dude.)
- Ben Sasse: Why? What was he promised by the GOPe?
- J.C. Watts: Likes Affirmative Action in colleges, Multi-year commitment to Africa for food & medicine (WHY, WTF do we owe them!?), but other than that, the question again is, what did the GOPe promise him?
- Peter Wehner: Served in the administrations of Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush as a speechwriter and advisor. NeoCon
- Christie Todd Whitman: Shitty governor of NJ. LOVES tax increases, LOVES the EPA, Wants gays in the Boy Scouts, LOVES Affirmative Action (probably voted for the AA president we have now.), EXPAND ObamaKare, Prepared EPA for regulating carbon dioxide, Hoplophobe. Raging Moron.
“while I certainly don’t want four more years of another Clinton administration or more years of the Obama administration, I would take that over the kind of damage that I think that Donald Trump could do to this country, to its reputation, to the people of this country.” Christine Todd Whitman, March 2016.
THIS is what inhabits the GOP these days. Sasse, seems to be a strong Conservative but did he get co-opted like Rubio did? What was promised to him? Time to pay back that heavy backing from the Club for Growth and the Senate Conservatives Fund? Oddly enough the Club for Growth is all in for Cruz but worse yet, the Ru-Bot, the GOPe’s puppet right now. And moreover, why doesn’t the Club for Growth disclose their donors?
Probably the worst is that the eight aligned themselves with the deranged RINO Whitman who would prefer Clinton over Trump. Imagine that. Taking the side of a corrupt, murdering, lying, scandalous, traitor over Trump. Whitman would put a piece of shit like the Hildabeast in the Oval Office. Disgusting.