SHARKS, LIKE COPS

are never around when you need one.

Best of WH

About Gunny G

I am a retired Marine and a warrior FOR the Constitution of the United States of America AS IT WAS WRITTEN not as the Liberals, Communists, Progressives, Statists, and Globalists WANT it to be. In fact, if you fall into those groups, you are the enemy of freedom and thus, my enemy. Consider yourself warned.
This entry was posted in ANTI-FASCIST, ANTI-LIBERAL, ANTI-TYRANNY, OBAMA IS A CRIMINAL, OBAMA IS A DUMBASS, OBAMA IS A TRAITOR, OBAMA LIES. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to SHARKS, LIKE COPS

1. Michael David says:

I was sent this from a friend, I was wondering how you think about what this guy says. As for me I believe every word of it, and it presents the most dangerous attack against our country and Constitution, that has ever been mounted against our nation in my life time.

I sitll remember my oath. I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; So help me God.

• Gunny G says:

Michael,

I believe that there was rampant voter fraud. Precincts in Cleveland and Chicago voting 105% for Obama? Precinct presidents wearing Obama hats? Murals of Dumbo on the wall of voting places? Thousands of military ballots lost, burned up in a plane crash, or simply never recv’d. Oh yeah, there was rampant voter fraud for Dumbo.

2. Tim says:

Sharks don’t like things that taste like dog.

3. Buck says:

Whoops!

4. Buck says:

Oh, they’re around. They’re just not messing with Obama. Professional courteousy.

5. Jason says:

Now, if he were eaten by a Great White shark, would the main stream media call the shark racist?

6. Brian Ferus says:

What do you have against sharks? Besides he’s safe, professional courtesy!

7. clyde says:

THAT is a BIG no-shitter there. HHHHEEEEEERRRREEEE JAWS!!! Come get it!!! bwahahahahahahahaha

Comments are closed.