transcripts? Student aid forms for foreign students? SSN card? Selective Service card? Two passports under different names. Sealed State Department records on his travel to Pakistan with his gay lover. The SEALED Operation Fast and Furious Documents!
1. In 2011, the Romneys paid $1,935,708 in taxes on $13,696,951 in mostly investment income.
2. The Romneys’ effective tax rate for 2011 was 14.1%.
3. The Romneys donated $4,020,772 to charity in 2011, amounting to nearly 30% of their income. FOUR TIMES THE AMOUNT OF OBAMA!
4. The Romneys claimed a deduction for $2.25 million of those charitable contributions.
5. The Romneys’ generous charitable donations in 2011 would have significantly reduced their tax obligation for the year. BUT! The Romneys thus limited their deduction of charitable contributions to conform to the Governor’s statement in August, based upon the January estimate of income, that he paid at least 13% in income taxes in each of the last 10 years.
6. In each year during the entire 20-year period, the Romneys owed both state and federal income taxes.
7. Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.
8. Over the entire 20-year period, the lowest annual effective federal personal tax rate was 13.66%.
9. Over the entire 20-year period, the Romneys gave to charity an average of 13.45% of their adjusted gross income. (Dumbo in the past gave roughly 1-3%)
10. Over the entire 20-year period, the total federal and state taxes owed plus the total charitable donations deducted represented 38.49% of total AGI.
So Libs, STICK THAT UP WHERE THE SUN DON’T SHINE! So WHO does MORE for the POOR? Conservatives or Democraps?
Romney gave 13.8-30% of his income.
Dumbo the Clown gave 1-3% of his income.
Gaffes Biden gave LESS THAN 1% (.3%) of his income.
RELEASE YOUR RECORDS DUMBO!