If you are an:
1. American who believes their “way of life” is under attack, you’re a terrorist.
2. American who is “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”, i.e., hate the UN, you’re a terrorist.
3. American who considers himself/herself “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty), you’re a terrorist.
4. American who is “suspicious of centralized federal authority”, you’re a terrorist.
5. American who is “reverent of individual liberty”, you’re a terrorist.
6. American who “believes in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty,” like Obama keeping an enemy list or that his SSN is false, you’re a terrorist.
Evidently it is okay to be a member of CAIR and endorse/apologize for Islamic terrorism or be a member of the Muslim Brotherhood and get invited to the White House.
NOT TERRORISM BUT RATHER, A MAN-CAUSED DISASTER