51 REASONS TO IMPEACH OBAMA

The Gunny was going to post this tomorrow but in light of Obama now appointing THREE Obomobots to the NLRB, in conjunction with the appointment of Cordray, it should be posted NOW!

1.  Obama and unrepentant terrorist William Ayers misappropriated over 300 million dollars in donations meant for the education of Chicago’s minority students. They routed the money to Obama’s community activist buddies who then tried to turn the students in radicals. The program was a total failure.

2.  Obama, as an Illinois State Senator, redirected tens of millions in Illinois tax dollars to Valerie Jarrett and Tony Rezko, to provide housing for low income families. They returned the favor with political donations. The housing units were built with cheap materials and labor and are uninhabitable after a mere 10 years of use.

3.  Obama accepted millions in illegal campaign contributions from foreign credit cards after the credit card filters used to screen out foreign money, was switched off. This also allowed domestic donors, who were over the legal limit, to contribute more.

4.  Obama and SecState Clinton’s efforts to bring the US under the UN’s Small Arms Treaty are direct violations of the Second Amendment of the US Constitution.

5.  Obama attempted to move control of the Census Bureau from the Commerce Department to the White House, to be managed by then Chief of Staff Rahm Emmanuel.

6.  Obama had provided under the radar amnesty to illegal immigrants by allowing ICE Director John Morton to prohibit ICE officers from enforcing US immigration laws.

7.  Obama allowed USAG Holder to ignore the violation of US immigration laws in the sanctuary cities, i.e.,San Francisco, etc.

8.  Obama has failed to defend US soil in Arizona as Mexican troops bring illegals and drugs into the USA, crossing the border doing so. This is a direct violation of Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution.

9.  Obama illegally fired the IG Walpin for investigating Obama’s buddy, Mayor Kevin Johnson (Sacramento), for fraud (850K) with AmeriCorps.

10.  Obama is in contempt of Federal court for his illegal oil drilling moratorium in the Gulf.

11.  Obama spent a month as the UN Security Council Chair in 2009, which raises the question of his conflict of interest between the US and the UN. This is also likely a violation of his Oath of Office as the UN conflicts with our Constitution on many levels, i.e., LOST, UN Small Arms ban, etc.

12.  Obama signed an EO in December 2009 that allows Interpol to operate in the US without oversight by Congress, courts, FBI, or local law enforcement.

13.  Obama and SecState Clinton misappropriated, er, used $23 million in US taxpayer funds to help Obama’s homeland of Kenya move to a communist nation where the freedom of speech, private property rights, and other rights are subservient to “social justice”. This includes the fact that the Kenyan constitution adopted Sharia Law, which violates the basic human rights of women.

14.  Obama was likely involved with then Governor Rod Blagojevich to try and sell his Illinois Senate seat, i.e., pay to play. Jesse Jackson Jr is under investigation for it and it appears that Valerie Jarrett might also have been involved.

15.  Obama ran a website that asked Americans to report on other Americans, in the area of ObamaKare, using whitehouse.gov and taxpayer money to do so. He repeated this with AttackWatch.

16.  Obama got onto the Indiana ballot through voter fraud in 2008.

17.  Obama sealed all of his records that would show that he is possibly an illegal president, that he is feloniously using a false SSN, that his draft registration number is false, that his Fulbright award was falsely awarded as Obama claimed foreign student status, and that his student aid was falsely obtained.

18.  Obama violated the Constitution by firing the GM CEO.

19.  Obama violated bankruptcy laws by forcing GM bondholders to accept millions of dollars in losses of money that they were legally entitled to.

20.  Obama violated bankruptcy laws by awarding the UAW with a share of GM and Chrysler during their bankruptcy proceedings.

21.  Obama bought votes for ObamaKare with acts like, “Cornhusker Kickback”, “Louisiana Purchase” and the DoI increasing water allocations toCalifornia’sCentral Valley. This brought in the votes of Dennis Cardoza and Jim Costa, both Democrat holdouts.

22.  Obama lied about Americans being able to keep their healthcare coverage if they wanted to. ObamaKare is already forcing them out of their current coverage.

23.  Obama attempted to bribe Joe Sestak with a job offer in order to get him to drop out of the Senate race against Arlen Specter.

24.  Obama bypassed Congress and told the EPA to set carbon emission standards.

25.  Obama forced BP to pony up a $20 billion slush fund to compensate Gulf Coast businesses and residents affected by the BP oil spill. It was administered by one of Obama’s political appointees and there is NO Congressional oversight.

26.  Obama did nothing to Holder (abetted a felony) when Holder refused to prosecute two New Black Panther Party members for brandishing weapons in front of a voting location in Filthadelphia. A direct violation of the voters Civil Rights.

27.  Obama bypassed the Senate with a recess appointment of Donald Berwick as the head of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Violates policy.

28.  Obama bypassed the Senate with many of his appointments of over 30 “czars.”

29.  Obama illegally fired Sherry Sherrod from the USDA over remarks she made at an NAACP meeting in March 2010. He violated her due process.

30.  Obama violated contractual law when his regime cancelled 77 oil field development contracts previously approved by Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, under Bush 43’s administration. This keeps us from extracting from 2-3 TRILLION barrels of oil.

31.  Obama used the DHS to determine the political affiliation of Americans making FOIA requests about the Regime. This led to requests being stalled, lost, etc.

32.  Obama instigated a revolution in Egypt against an ally in the War on Terror.

33.  Obama violated the War Powers Act of 1973 by conducting a war against Libya without Congressional authorization.

34.  Obama lied to the American people when he said that there were no US troops on the ground in Libya and then later said they were only “logistical troops.”

35.  Obama acted in April 2009, at the G20 meeting, to expand the Special Drawing Rights, that now gives the IMF more control over the US economy.

36.  Obama gave missile codes to British Trident missiles to Russia.

37.  Obama passed the Dream Act through an executive order, bypassing Congress again. DREAM is: Development, Relief and Education for Alien Minors.

38.  Obama gave taxpayer funds to Solyndra (amongst others).

39.  Obama issued an EO on July 12, 2011, attempting to restrict the Second  Amendment rights of US citizens in Texas, California, New Mexico and Arizona.

40.  Obama’s allowed the FCC to assume authority over the internet, in direct violation of a federal appeals court that DENIED the commission that authority. In December, the FCC voted and passed the first federal regulations on internet traffic.

41.  Obama allows the DHS/TSA to routinely violate the 4th/5th Amendment rights of Americans at airports, train stations, and VIPER checkpoints.

42.  Obama allows the DOJ in 2009 to stop enforcing federal drug laws in regards to marijuana.

43.  Obama allows the DOJ to refuse to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.

44.  Obama attempted to bypass Congress and raise the Debt Ceiling by “reinterpreting” the 14th Amendment.

45.  Obama just bypassed the Senate AGAIN by appointing Richard Cordray to a new unconstitutional agency, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Violates policy.

46.  Obama deprived the due process of two U.S.citizens, Anwar al-Awlaki and Samir Khan, by assassinating them via a CIA drone attack in Yemen on Sept. 30, 2011. This also raises the question of an act of war against Yemen for firing into a sovereign nation. Obama said in 2008: “No. I reject the Bush Administration’s claim that the President has plenary authority under the U.S. Constitution to detainU.S.citizens without charges as unlawful enemy combatants.”

47.  Obama allowed Education Secretary Arne Duncan to grant waivers to No Child Left Behind however, this is a law enacted by Congress and neither Obama nor Duncan have the authority to authorize that.

48.  Obama allowed the bailouts to grant money without the authority to do so. “No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law.” Article 1, Section 9, Clause 7U.S.Constitution

49.  Obama allowed Operation Castaway to occur, which allowed firearms laws to be broken through coercion of legal gun dealers.

50.  Obama allowed Operation Fast and Furious to occur, which allowed hundreds of Mexican nationals and Border Agent Brian Terry to be murdered with illegal arms given out by the ATF and DOJ.

51.  Obama bypassed the Senate to appoint three people to the National Labor Relations Board. (Naturally, they’ll all be Obomobots) Violates policy.

UNKNOWN: How many violations of his Oath of Office.

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

I NOW CONSIDER MYSELF KING BARRY THE FIRST!

About Gunny G

I am a retired Marine and a warrior FOR the Constitution of the United States of America AS IT WAS WRITTEN not as the Liberals, Communists, Progressives, Statists, and Globalists WANT it to be. In fact, if you fall into those groups, you are the enemy of freedom and thus, my enemy. Consider yourself warned.
This entry was posted in ANTI-FASCIST, ANTI-LIBERAL, CORRUPTION, OBAMA LIES, TYRANNY. Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to 51 REASONS TO IMPEACH OBAMA

1. healthcare says:

Wonderful web site. A lot of helpful info here. I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you on your sweat!

2. Spar07 says:

There should have been 52 reasons for impeachment, not 51. The 52nd reason would be that he has violated the oath he took to “preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States”. He broke this oath of office in just as many ways as the 51 reasons listed above.

3. Pingback: Washington Times Calls for Obama’s Impeachment! « A Nation ADrift-Why?

4. Pingback: 51 Reasons to Impeach Obama « « Expose ObamaExpose Obama

5. Pingback: 51 Reasons to Impeach Obama | Impeach Obama Campaign

6. Oh yes, commieblaster com, lookingattheleft com, zombietime com, thepeoplescube, hfontova com, therealcuba com, babalublog com, ringospictures com, horowitzfreedomcenter org, steynonline com, Tim Blair and Andrew Bolt blogs, iowahahawk typepad com and of course jihadwatch org, vladtepesblog com, breitbart com, michellemalkin com and atlasshrugs2000 typepad com ARE essential sites among many others, that expose and hilariously document, analyse and data base the hideous left and their Islam Murder Inc bedpals, too.

No, really. Colonel Neville.

7. Excellent, empirical and thus terrifying work. I recommend the book ‘Radical In Chief’ by by Stanley Kurtz among many others, that forensically expose The Obamessiah’s serial and lifelong behaviour of radical croneyism, “marinated in the faculty lounge,” as Mark Steyn has so wittily termed what is essentially Barry’s radical Marxist sodden left liberal militant corrupt union backed ideology. Thus the bankrupt MSM ignore it all. Incredible really but not surprizing in the least. Obama and his ilk are rotten to the corp. Or is that “copsemen” ?! Hey hey. It’s the same deal on a smaller scale here in the rapidly dwindling freedom of Australia. No, really. Colonel Neville.

• Gunny G says:

Colonel N,

Thanks for that lead on the book, I’ll check it out.

Yes, a sad deal going on in Australia but rest assured the Left is a dying breed and we’ll win in the end.

Mrk Steyn rocks btw!

• AtlanticGirl says:

What’s going on in Australia? I thought your government was taking a stand at least to infiltration of Muslims?
      Is there no place to “run” if the US goes belly up?

• Sadly no. The Australian authorities are doing much the same things as Britainistan, Eurabia and America, only on a naturally smaller scale. Thus we are doomed…No, really. If everyone started serious study of the Marxist socialist left and their natural simpatico Jew hating Islamic jihad nihilist pals today, it would take five years to START to understand. THEN we would need to develop an EFFECTIVE media voice, reclaim education, celebrity and government institutions etc, THEN get armed.

In passive, unread, incurious and easily eyes glazed over Australia, the barely different of both sides of politics helped with the ‘Racial and Religious Vilification Act’, among many others, to remove our freedom of speech. The right to bear arms was removed too, and by an alleged semi conservative!

So no, it’s so very bad. Hold onto your Constitution and First and Second Amendments. It’s all that stand between your dwindling freedom and tyranny.

No, really. Colonel Neville.

8. nilk says:

wish I could vote 4 @BarackObamaUSA do I need /sarc tags? http://bit.ly/xLhWg2 #tcot @cspan @michellemalkin @biggovt #morecommiespls

driveby blogging again had to tweet this one for you. Excellent work, Gunny.

• Hey Nilk. Yep, I knew you’d dig this outstanding round up by Gunny. It’s an outstanding and very useful article that I will print off and carry around. A groovy site too.

When I next meet a lefty: “Hey, funny you should mention how much you admire Obama. Naturally then you’d be curious and interested in learning any new and wonderfully insightful facts about King Barry, like the following…” Pulls out Gunny’s ’51 Reasons to Impeach Obama’ list. Liberal’s eyes glaze over with auto incuriosity regarding facts, yells “racist!” or runs away or all three, in no particular order.

No, really. Colonel Neville.

9. RE says:

Impeachment………………Just too good for illegal kenyans.
    What I have in mind would make me a racist to idjits and a patriot to real Americans.

10. hiway says:

The chicago way is pay them off or threaten them with death or ruin their career and life.Wonder where they get the dead fish to put in their beds or mail boxes ?

11. Pepperhawk says:

Guns,
    Check this out. From Boehner’s FB page people are going nuts over there telling him he’s a big whiner and disappointment and many other things. People are in a rage.
    I got these two answers to my posting the 51 impeachment reasons:

Karl Ruebensaal @Pat G- 1 reason why universal internet coverage is bad for humanity. We all have to see the visual pollution that is Pat Goodwins copy paste blog spewing. not only a bunch of BS, but not even original BS. He has to steal it all from other clowns in the national clown show that is the tear party republicant movement.

HeavyHaul Tmg Put Pat Goodwin in boehners chair!! After all it is the people’s office right?
    I’m a candidate now for Boehner’s position. LMAO!

• Gunny G says:

If we had good common sense America loving people like you and me IN CONGRESS we would not be in the tank, domestically or globally.

• Pepperhawk says:

Gunny, yep that’s the truth. I’d make no bones about impeaching that bastard right now, this minute. I’m sick to death of these wimpy repubs who whine and act like potted plants. WTH good are they?

12. Pepperhawk says:

I just copied and pasted these 51 reasons onto John Boehner’s Face Book page since I can’t seem to get his email. Some of these reps are telling people not to email them. I found this out on FB. Negligent bastards! They don’t want to hear us scream is all.
    Now, I’ll get liberal goons down my throat but I just tell them to f..k off. LOL!
    And then I also get a ton of friendship requests after I post something like this.
    Bummer, don’t need anymore, got too many now on FB, can’t keep up with them all. But, I’m doing my duty and if we keep screaming maybe, just maybe someone will do something, but I’m not holding my breath.

• Gunny G says:

WELL DONE! I may have to look up my Reps facebook and do the same. OUT OF THE BOX THINKING Pepp. Kudos.

• Pepperhawk says:

Guns,
        Thx. I do think outside the box at times. :-)
        When I get more time later I’m going to paste this on some other reps Face Book pages too. I plan to do as much as I can. These guys need to know we’re mad as hell.
        On Boehner’s page I told him “whining gets us nowhere”. LOL! I don’t mince words. I’m sick to death of their being ball less.

• Keep on screaming, pepperhawk. We all need to do whatever is necessary to get the public’s attention since the media won’t do their job.

• Pepperhawk says:

American Patriot,

My door will probably be busted down tonight to take me to an undisclosed detainment center. LOL! Wait until they get me. I’ll give them so much hell they’ll want to put duck tape on my mouth. That is if they don’t shoot me first.

• If they came for you, I’d be at their door with my arsenal (along with Gunny and others here, I am sure)

No one comes after my fellow patriots and not pay a dear price. This is not Venezuela yet (though we are getting closer by the day. LOL)

• Gunny G says:

Agreed. There is NO WAY that they can win unless WE SURRENDER our rights. Not enough DHS/TSA/ATF thugs to make it happen.

• Pepperhawk says:

AP,
            Oh, I’m not going to allow them to take me without a fight. You better believe that one. My husband and I have already decided if they come for us they’ll have to shoot us before they take us and meanwhile we’ll take out a few of them also. Or maybe more. Who knows. But, we’re not going down without a fight. It’s liberty or give me death with the both of us. Thanks for wanting to defend me. That is very kind of you and brave.

• Pepperhawk says:

That’s right Gunny, there are not enough of their thugs to keep us from fighting. We will NOT surrender. I figure I am abiding by the Constitution and that means I have the right to defend myself against tyranny. They can all go to hell.

• Now, lets put that energy to work so that we can defeat this scum in November. Peacefully now, as opposed to being forced to doing it the good old fashioned way if he gets another 4 years and tramples to Constitution further to the point of enslaving us all.

13. Pepperhawk says:

I just finished emailing these 51 reasons to impeach Obama to my rep. I also sent them to my 2 senators, Rand Paul (the good guy) and Mitch McConnell. I told each of them that I realize impeachment hearings must begin in Congress but that surely they have influence with the leadership in Congress and I demanded they pass my emails onto members of the House leadership because nobody up there doing their duty and are derelict.
    Rand Paul tries to fight a battle in the Senate constantly but he has little support. Sometimes Mike Lee of Utah will stand with him, but it’s a miserable situation. On the NDDA, only Rand, Mike Lee, and Tom Cochran stood against that unconstitutional act. There were 4 democrats that joined them.
    This poor showing of repub senators who voted for this NDDA is atrocious in my mind. Like Retired General Paul Vallely states, “the whole government needs to come down” because it is so corrupt and has so many crooks inside of it there is no way to fix it other than to take it down completely.

14. Pepperhawk says:

Gunny,

I was going to ask you if I could copy that list and send it off to my rep, but it seems it must be OK since Hardnox did so. So, I’m going to fire it off to mine also and to my two senators for the hell of it. Just to see what I get back, if anything.
    My rep kept telling me that Obama has done nothing wrong every time I wrote him about impeachment. So the last time I wrote him I told him I was reporting him to my local FBI office.
    A few days later I received a phone call from one of his staffers asking me just what I planned to do. LOL! He left a long message on my answering machine to please get in contact with them.
    I never called back of course.
    Then, just last week, my rep announced he is quitting and won’t run for re-election in 2012. I had a big laugh over that one.

15. Welcome to the United Banana States of America!
    If this S.O.B. is not defeated in November, America is finished as a free nation.
    We have a lot of work to do over the next 11 months to ensure that he is defeated.

16. Buck says:

Excellent idea!

I’m going to copy the list and send it off to my Congressman, too.

glad i thought of it

17. Pete Stevens says:

Just one of the ways to dump this guy next November is to campaign in front of a big picture of Barack Obama, left hand on a book, right hand raised and a nose having a Pinocchio moment.

18. Beyond grrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Gunny G says:

Craw,

KNEW you’d like that list. Hardnox requested it and I had much of it in my archives. This should have been a done deal NLT Jan 2011.

19. Jeff says:

Gunny:

I heard about the channeling and Jarrett with housing. Its a crime that media paid absolutely no attention to it. Jarrett’s close association lays a perfect framework for blackmail. Nothing better happen to her. She knows where all the bones are buried, and could be a star witness on Comrade. That’s probably not an issue now, long as he takes good care of her. I’d say she has great insurance.

• Gunny G says:

One thing that these commies do is hang together and cover for one another. We’ll find out all of the dirt on Obama, in about 20 years.

20. clyde says:

I take it this is the condensed version? Seems as if the BECS’ list could rival the size of War and Peace. Good post.

21. Buck says:

Wow! Just came in from the local water hole. This is heavy schidt, man. I’ll have to wait ’til tomorrow to ..yuh.. peruse and comment.

• Gunny G says:

Buck,

I’ve said it since the SCOTUS refused to hear ANYTHING on Dumbo’s birth certificate that they are afraid of race riots and a Constitutional challenge that they’d have to deal with.

22. Sean says:

Great list Gunny. Now, if I were running against this fraud of a human being and American, I would bring this list to every fund raiser, every town hall and every debate against this POS & make him defend it, and ask the voters “Your really not gonna vote for this douche again, are you?” I would make ad after ad and would pollute the airwaves and internet with this information. I dont like to hate on things that much, but I hate this imposter and his followers in DC.

• Gunny G says:

Sean,

That is a great idea! I am of the belief that you use every weapon at your disposal to crush your enemies and Dumbo and his minions ARE the enemy.

23. Hardnox says:

Gunny,
    Btw, check my latest post. Also, check the anniversary one (first paragraph)

24. Hardnox says:

Gunny,
    Outstanding list. Just what I needed. Thanks.

#52 – violated federal court order to resume Gulf oil drilling

• Gunny G says:

Hardnox,

I listed that under the one where he is in contempt of a fed court for that. It is all tied together.

I liked the list so much I fired it off to MY Congcrtter! haha

• Hardnox says:

Sorry, missed it, my eyeballs were spinning. That’s a hell of a list. Actually, it pisses me off just reading it.

I copied your list and fired it off to mine too.

I won’t bother with my two dim senators, Warner & Webb.

25. chip says:

ovomit is a self worshiping tyrant that mocks and laughs at the oath of office that he swore to uphold. My question is, when is congress going to systematically and methodically going to defund everything that he and the demoncrats have put in place, impeach him (using the very 51 points that you have itemized), bring him up on criminal charges, and put him IN PRISON for treason. Our spineless elected officials have enabled this debased, baby murdering, evil, precursor to the anti-christ because they are terrified of being called “racist.” A pox on all of them!

• Gunny G says:

Chip,

That is the root of it all, their fear of being called a racist. In fact, the reason the SCOTUS refused to hear ANYTHING on Lord Barry’s birth certificate is to avoid race riots and the fear of a Constitutional crisis. In other words, they dodged their duty to the US Constitution.

Comments are closed.