The Gunny listens to Glenn Beck and mostly agrees with what he has to say, even concerning civil disobedience ala MLK Jr. However, Mr. Beck stated the other day after the Bundy Ranch siege broke that he would never pick up a gun against the government and commit violence. This got the Gunny to thinking about that situation, i.e., pacifism versus controlled violence and governmental threats of violence. Even the Talmud condones violence: “If a man comes to kill you, rise up and kill him first.” If the government decides to void our rights, as Obama does when he wants, is that not a reason for violence? Are we not already at war, albeit a “phony war” ala France in early 1940.
In the Marine Corps, America’s warriors are taught the application of what is deemed “Controlled Violence.” In other words, say, under attack you engage the enemy but afterwards, instead of drilling the enemy survivors through the gourd with a .45 you instead make them a POW and get them to an aid station, etc. Or, in the attack, you limit collateral damage as much as possible and try not to whack non-combatants. That is controlled violence. However, what Obama and his ilk are practicing on America and Americans is UNCONTROLLED violence and mayhem.
1. NSA spying.
2. REFUSING to secure our Southern border.
3. REFUSING to arrest and deport illegal aliens who murder, on average, 25 Americans a day.
4. USING the IRS as a weapon against Conservative groups and anyone who speaks out against the Regime.
5. USING Executive Orders to rule thus bypassing Congress.
6. IGNORING the crimes committed against the American people, i.e., Operation Fast and Furious and refusing to follow Congressional orders in the investigation thereof.
7. GETTING four Americans murdered in Benghazi through gross negligence.
8. COVERING up Benghazi by falsely accusing a video maker and falsely imprisoning him.
9. ALLOWING the DHS/TSA to violate the 4th and 5th Amendments of the American people, at will.
10. CONFISCATING the tax returns of people for the debts of their parents, guardians , etc, where the USG overpaid benefits!
11. THE Federal Government confiscating ALL Apache helos from ALL National Guard units, a total of 192 Apache’s, and transferring them to active duty military units. The excuse is funding yet we can waste BILLIONS on welfare for illegal aliens and foreign aid for nations that HATE US! This takes these birds OUT of the hands of State Governors and the Guard units that fall under their control.
12. Wrecking the economy on purpose and using the Fed to destroy the dollar.
13. Crippling the US Military through social experimentation and funding cuts while militarizing the domestic police forces.
Just a short list to show a government at war with the citizens therein. Would the Founders have already revolted? The Gunny thinks so.
Glenn Beck stated that we have Representation while the Colonists did not and this is true, however, when the Representation is corrupt, in cahoots with Obama, and or leading the war against the citizens, then this is just as bad, if not worse, than having NO Representation.
Consider the below:
1. Upchuck Schumer and his ilk trying to usurp the 2d Amendment constantly. In fact Dianne Feinswine stated that if she could get the votes that “they” would BAN gun ownership and confiscate all firearms. They are well supplied with money from criminals like Soros and petty tyrants like Michael Bloomberg.
2. McLame and Grahamnesty doing more FOR illegal aliens than the American citizens.
3. Ruby Ridge. Waco.
4. Dingy Gried enriching himself at the expense of landowners in Nevada by using the BLM and a Soros-paid group, Center for Bio-Diversity, to redrawn property lines, use bullshit like the “desert tortoise” to cover stealing private property and giving it over to big business/politicians.
5. Investigators like Sharyl Attkisson, probing the Obama Regime’s scandals, have their privacy invaded, their computers hacked, and have the power of government turned against them, i.e., Obama personally attacking Rush Limbaugh from the “bully pulpit” in the White House.
6. SCOTUS justice Kagan actually stating that “some speech can be disappeared,” thus attacking our 1st Amendment Rights.
7. The Democrat Party’s constant attack on the Constitution.
8. The Democrat Party’s constant attack on the Electoral College, trying to implement presidential elections by popular vote alone, i.e., Mob Rule in a Democracy not Electoral Votes in a Constitutional Republic.
9. Democrat California Senator Leland Yee working to limit OUR 2d Amendment Right while selling guns to violent street gangs.
10. The Obama Regime closing down monuments during the implementation of Obama’s Sequester Plan, which accomplished nothing but inflicting hate and discontent on the American people.
11. Refusing to IMPEACH Obama heedless of the numerous high crimes and misdemeanors he has committed, i.e., illegal war in Libya, illegal bailout of GM, etc.
12. Dingy Gried refusing to pass a budget since 2009, clearly violating the US Constitution and screwing the American people by excessive and untraceable spending.
13. Doing little or nothing to rectify 92 MILLION Americans out of work, 45 MILLION Americans on welfare, and an economy still in the tank after 6 years.
14. Forcing ObamaKare on the American people through backroom deals and then exempting themselves from it. Forcing Americans into a bankrupt Ponzi Scam called Social Security and then exempting themselves from it (until Ronaldus Magnus forced THEM into it in 1982)
15. Voting themselves pay raise after pay raise while the American people languish without jobs?
16. Regulating our light bulbs, our toilets, our cars…
17. The EPA being used by Obama to close coal-fired power plants and thus raising our electricity prices for no good reason and Congress does nothing.
18. 17.5 TRILLION in debt and 150 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities that WE have to pay for.
Representation in Congress? There IS none unless you are a lobbyist and throwing money around. We the People of the United States of America are as without Representation as the Colonists were.
The Founders set out to create a limited government and they created a Constitution that detailed exactly and precisely what the federal government MAY do and nothing more yet the government routinely exceeds it, i.e., taking land FROM the States and putting it off limits (Public Trust land) and thus preventing the owning State from reaping revenue from natural resources. (Violates Art 1, Section 8, Clause 17 which states very clearly:
“The Federal Government shall never own title to any real property which is not specifically authorized by this Constitution such as parks, forests, dams, waterways, and grazing areas without the consent of the State where same is located.”
If this is true, then why does the Federal Government own 80% of Alaska? Why did the Secretary of the Interior STOP a road being built from King Cove Alaska to the next town where a hospital is because it ran through a “national park?” Why does Dingy Gried hold sway over land in Nevada, using the power of government? Why does the Federal Colossus PREVENT the Keystone Pipeline and the 25,000 jobs it would create heedless of what the State’s, whose land it crosses, want?
All other powers “not described therein” were specifically and deliberately reserved to the individual states, and to the American people themselves. The Bill of Rights was added at the insistence of the Founders to protect the individual citizen, the American citizen (not illegal aliens, terrorists, etc.,) from a future tyrannical government that can arrest an American citizen and put in prison, denying all rights under the Constitution and Bill of Rights, thanks to the NDAA.
Representation in Government? In a word…. “BULLSHIT.”
So the Gunny disagrees with Mr. Beck here in that you can only have peace when all parties want it and the US Government DOES NOT want it. They, the Progressives in the DNC and RNC want to rule us and they’ve been gaming the system for quite some time. Thus then we have two paths, as the Gunny sees it. One, in November we elect numerous Conservatives like Trey Gowdy, Mike Lee, and Ted Cruz into both Houses and we restore the Republic through hard work, austerity measures, and good Ol American “Can-Do” or, two, the Parasite Class or welfare queens, illegal aliens, and scumbags votes in more losers like Sheila Jackson-Lee, Hank “Guam” Johnson, and fascists like Dianne Feinstein and Upchuck Schumer, and we slide into government dependence, Progressivism, massive bureaucracy, and voter fraud forever and the USA will become the USSA with the DHS/TSA making the KGB and the Gestapo look like Boy Scouts.
Gandhi’s civil disobedience worked because he was up against a civilized power, the UK. Say the Japanese owned India as a colony and Gandhi would have ended up as bayonet practice and his headless corpse would have been fish food floating down the Ganges. When a boot is on your neck you don’t ask them to remove it, “pretty please and with sugar on top,” you drive a knife into the other boot so that they HAVE to remove it. Ruby Ridge and Waco were trial balloons for the USG to see what the American people would do and we did nothing. Now comes the Bundy Ranch. No one in their right mind, especially the Gunny, wants violence. Wants to have to even THINK of shooting at another American. But the bad news is, is that a realignment is coming to America and it will not be pretty. The fuse is lit and someone is going to die, like Crispus Attucks, and The Second American Revolution will happen. Actually the shooting phase will happen because we are in the prep phase right now.
In truth, we need to realize that the government, led by criminals and terrorists like Obama, Eric Dickholder, and a host of minions in the BLM, ATF, IRS, etc., are totally and utterly lawless and sans any vestige of ethics, morals, or decency. The Constitutional Representative Republic that we love and cherish, the shining city on the hill is tottering and falling apart while the Congress serves their own interests and We the People are regarded as little more than sheep to be taxed to the utmost, our lives managed, controlled, and forced to comply with rules and laws that the Government excludes themselves from.
We are indeed at the tipping point and pacifism will no longer work once we go over the edge. Peace only works when all hands want it and the USG does not want it.
OBAMA LIES AGAIN